Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Intro to SoulCollage® workshop in linda sawaya's studio Dec 7 & 8

My Intro to SoulCollage® Workshop scheduled for October 26 and 27 has been rescheduled to December 7 and 8 in my outer NW Portland studio.

SoulCollage® is a simple but deep process of using collage to tap into your heart and soul. The workshop begins with a Friday night intro from 6:30 to 9:30 pm, followed by all day Saturday from 11 to 4 pm to make cards, read, and write about them. It's a fun and revealing process! My SoulCollage® card, the Clutterer, was made recently as I rejoice in having cleared and cleaned my studio this summer, making it ready to teach classes and workshops again, after a few years of taking time for myself and loved ones. I celebrate this clarity of space and beauty that surrounds me!

The Clutterer is my tribute to my love of things and acknowledges the dark side of having too much stuff! No experience is necessary for this workshop. Anyone can do it, and it is an insightful and affirming process. Please email me with questions or if you'd like to register. There is space for 6 in my beautiful studio. Workshop fee is $85, which includes all materials. I hope you can join me!


No comments: