Thursday, October 25, 2012

Linda Sawaya's Acrylic Paint with Collage workshop Nov. 3!




Give yourself the gift of making art in an Acrylic Painting with Collage Workshop in my studio in outer NW Portland, Saturday, Nov. 3 from 10:30 to 4:30. This one-day workshop is a fun exploration of collage together with acrylic paint. Learn a variety of techniques with acrylic paint, how to integrate collage images with paint, and how to transform images from one idea into another. 

Finish at least one piece by the end of the day! All levels of experience are welcome. Please email me for more information and to reserve your space by October 26, 2012. Workshop fee is $95 plus $10 materials. 

here is a snippet from a woman who took this workshop from me in the past and has been waiting since spring for my workshop!:

Linda: I've been wanting to come back and do another collage and acrylic workshop with you. I made two last time I took it and sold one for $160 and the other is one of my favorite pieces...when i asked vicki for her permission to use this she added "another true twist": and the other one my daughter made me promise to give to her as part of her inheritance when I die.—vicki l., portland



No comments: